Inventory by Product Tag
With the Product Tags option in the Inventory section, you are able to set up and show certain available products on a store location by adding Product Tags.
- Step 1: Go to the Setting section
- Step 2: click the Pickup tab and choose Inventory option: By Product Tags in the Settings part, then click on the Save button.
- Step 3: Now you go back to the Locations section, click edit store and choose the Inventory tab and enable the Inventory feature.
After that, please remember to click on the Save and Publish to shop buttons.
- Step 4: Go to Products tab (On the left side menu of your Shopify backend). → Choose and click on a Product that you want to add the tag.
- Step 5: Scroll down to Tags (On the right side of the product’s site) and enter your tag for that product. → Click Save!
In this example, we create a Small Truck tag for our Green Toys - Pink product.
- Step 6: Turn back to the Inventory tab of the store location you chose to edit above and enter the exact Tag name of the product you’ve just created to the Product Tags.
Click Save Location and Publish to Shop!
So, at this location, customers can only pick-up Small Truck products.