Guide for blackout date section
1. What is this section about?
Blackout dates are days that are unavailable to pick up orders and order delivery. In this section, you are able to prevent your customers from selecting pick up orders and delivery on specific dates in the years.
2. How to add Blackout Date?
- To add the blackout date, you click on the edit icon in the Location section:
- Choose the Blackout Dates tab and and select a date in the calendar:
You can select a range of time by clicking, holding and moving from the start date to the end date.
3. How to remove a blackout date?
- Click the X icon next beside the blackout date you chose to remove:
- Or you can re-click on the date on the calendar:
Remember to click Save Location and Publish to Shop after every customization.